Are you at high risk for developing Type 2 Diabetes? Type 2 diabetes can result in many other health problems, including kidney and heart disease. We are excited to invite you to enroll in a FREE program called PreventT2, a program that gives you the tools you need to be successful in changing the course of your health.
This program is being offered by the AccessHealth Tri-County Network Diabetes Prevention Project Expansion, sponsored by Trident United Way. The PreventT2 lifestyle change program is part of the National Diabetes Prevention Program, led by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This proven program can help you make modest lifestyle changes and cut your risk of type 2 diabetes by more than half.
With the PreventT2 Program you get:
- A CDC-approved curriculum.
- The skills you need to lose weight, be more physically active, and manage stress.
- Cooking demonstrations and incentives including cookbooks, exercise equipment, and more.
- A trained lifestyle coach to guide and encourage you.
- Support from other participants with the same goals as you.
- A year-long program with weekly meetings for the first 6 months, then once or twice a month for the second 6 months.
Joining is a great way to improve your health!
If you are interested in the prevent T2 program but have not been diagnosed as prediabetic yet, please take the CDC risk test below and email your results (if they state you are at risk) to AHTNDPP@rsfh.com.
In addition to emailing your results, please complete the referral tool below.